Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Sirloin Strips with Marsala Sauce

I was flipping through the cookbook looking for something with mushrooms because I have a coupon for mushrooms that I really wanted to use before it expires. That's how I found this recipe. It turns out that i had coupons for a nice little meal. 


A coupon for the meat and the mushrooms! and a little side salad as well. 

I love any recipe with baby portabella mushrooms which means that I loved this recipe. It took about 20 minutes total cook time. I used rice as a side and started it first so it would be done once the meat was done and they finished exactly the same time. Rice orzo is a must with this recipe because the gravy it makes is delicious.


There's a super close up for you. We enjoyed it with a pre-bagged ceaser salad and the meal was delicious. The recipe made 3 servings for us, so Bradley had the leftovers the next day for lunch. It was just as good. 
Sous chef gives this recipe: 1 thumb up!

No comments:

Post a Comment