Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Beef Lettuce Wraps

These beef lettuce wraps are amazing!
They took me about 20 minutes to prepare, I only had one dirty pan to clean. I only had to buy three ingredients. The rest I had in the fridge. I used the rest of the shredded carrots that I had originally bought for the morning muffins, then used in the cannelloni. I love how nothing goes to waste. Bradley was the most impressed by these, he's never been to P.F. Chang's and had the lettuce wraps there.
The recipe was meant to cook for two so it called for 1/2 lb of sirloin, but I didn't want the other half sitting in the fridge so I doubled all of the ingredients. 


I took my cousin Jennifer's advice and let the lettuce dry out well before dinner. 


Fill the lettuce with the beef mixture and wrap it up like a burrito


Delicious!

I loved cooking this dish because I didn't have to chop anything, and only had to clean one dish after dinner. The meal cost about $1.50 per serving, based on four servings.

Soux Chef says:


Two thumbs up! I also give it two thumbs up, its definitely different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment