Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Easy Chocolate Truffles Dipped in White Chocolate

Bradley, Brian, Cara, and I went tailgating Thursday night for the Titans vs. Colts game. Titans lost, but we still had a great time. 
We grilled in the 30 degree weather, then finished up the meal with Chocolate Truffles. 
They were a hit, and they were so easy to make. There's only three ingredients, and it's impossible to mess these up. 
All you do is put the two ingredients (I'm trying to keep them a secret so you'll have to buy the cookbook) in the food processor and this is what happens:


Take the blob out of the food processor and this is what you get:


I had to divide the ingredients in half to get them to fit in my food processor.
It doesn't really look appetizing yet, but you form this big blob into little bitty blobs and this what it looks like:


 I put food coloring in my white chocolate to add a little Christmas cheer. 

Here they are tasting them in action:






Two thumbs up!





Brian went on and on about how good these were. I'm thinking Cara might need this cookbook for her birthday so she can make them for him again. 

Sad the Titans lost, but it was a close game. I couldn't feel my feet by the end of the game. It's time to start making the soup recipes. 

2 comments:

  1. Those look DELICIOUS! Yep, it's soup time here, too.
    Love,
    Aunt Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I think I make those, especially if they only require 3 ingredients. They were my secret, always a crowd pleaser dessert.

    ReplyDelete