Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Carrot Pineapple Bread

This bread is similar to the morning muffins but way better!
I had all of the ingredients in the pantry except for the pineapple (I'm still using that first bag of coconut I bought when I started this blog). I had some carrots leftover from the shrimp and corn soup I made 2 weeks ago. It was actually quite easy to make. I want to know why you have to mix all of the dry ingredients together in one bowl and the wet ingredients in another before you mix them together. Seems to me liek you could just mix them all together in one bowl. 
Anyway, here's the final product:


I bought a new loaf pan that is a little larger. I didn't have to problem with the center not cooking this time. 
This bread makes a great breakfast. We've been eating it all weekend. 
Sous chef gives it 1 thumb up!

No comments:

Post a Comment